Bell-like clarity characteristic of its North American figured maple body.
With a 17" wide lower bout, the Guild F-50 produces an extraordinary amount of volume with the bell-like clarity characteristic of its North American figured maple body.
The trademark Guild arched back design combined with elegant cosmetic appointments results in an instrument that is both sonically and visually stunning.
The high level of craftsmanship, premium specifications and unique construction truly set this guitar apart from all others.
- AAA grade Sitka spruce top with scalloped red spruce bracing
- Beautifully figured, arched back body
- Adorned with mother of pearl and abalone inlay
- Genuine bone nut and saddle
F-50 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Aaa Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Select Arched Laminated Figured Maple Back
- Sides: Solid Figured Maple Sides
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Natural Mother-of-Pearl And Abalone Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case