Guild F-50 Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR Multi-Source Pickup SystemProduct #H70357 Guild H70357 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Jumbo size, solid sitka spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and a multi-source pickup system.
With a 17" wide lower bout, the Guild F-50 Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR-MS produces an extraordinary amount of volume with the bell-like clarity characteristic of its North American figured maple body. The trademark Guild arched back design combined with elegant cosmetic appointments results in an instrument that is both sonically and visually stunning.
The high level of craftsmanship, premium specifications and unique construction truly set this guitar apart from all others. This guild F-50 is equipped with the D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup system for precise amplified sound reproduction.
D-Tar Wave-Length pickup and preamp system
The new Multi-Source combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and, of course, the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar.
The Multi-Source starts with the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. The 18-volt preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won't distort into piezo "quack" as easily.
With the addition of the highly-efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of "air"; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. The microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields. This system is quiet.
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Aaa Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Select Arched Laminated Figured Maple Back
- Sides: Solid Figured Maple Sides
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Natural Mother-of-Pearl And Abalone Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickups: D-Tar Multi-Source System
- Scalloped Red Spruce Bracing
- Ebony Headcap with "Guild"-Shield Logo
- Dovetail Neck Joint with Slim Heel
- Lightweight Laminated Birch Tail-Block
- 30' Radius Top
- Black/White Striped Rosette with Abalone Center Ring
- Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone V-Block Position Inlays
- Bound Body, fingerboard and Headstock
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Bone Nut
Enjoy great acoustic sound whether you're plugged in or not. Order today.