Guild F-47R Grand Orchestra Acoustic GuitarProduct #H75507 Guild H75507 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Rosewood back and sides add extra warmth perfect for strumming or fingerpicking.
The Guild F-47R Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar is the rosewood brother to the maple œ47 and was designed to produce warm and rich tones suited to both the strummer and finger stylist. The scalloped braced red spruce top and Indian rosewood body projects a familiar and welcome tone with excellent low-end complexity.
During the late 50s and early 60s, Guild small body acoustics were the definitive guitars of the folk explosion, and to this day the full, balanced sound of a Guild orchestra or grand orchestra model is perfect for nearly any style of playing, both in live performance or recording.
- Traditional series
- Grand orchestra
- Solid red spruce top
- Scalloped red spruce bracing
- Solid indian rosewood back
- Solid indian rosewood sides
- 3-piece mahogany/walnut/mahogany
- Rosewood fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl block position inlays
- Nut bone
- Rosewood bridge
- Bone saddle
- Bone bridge pins
- Nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Gloss lacquer neck finish
- Nickel hardware
- Gotoh se700 series open back machine heads
- unique features: ebony headcap with pearl logo, dovetail neck joint with slim heel, lightweight laminated birch tail-block, 30' radius top, 16" lower bout, red spruce scalloped braced top, tortoise shell pickguard, bone bridge pins, white neck and body bindings with multi-laminate purfling, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl block position inlays, mother-of-pearl guild headstock crest shield, dual-action truss rod
Make this beautiful, all-purpose guitar a part of your next performance. Order today.
F-47R Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- 25.5" (64.8 cm) scale length
12" radius (305 mm) fingerboard radius
1.6875" (43 mm) nut width
D'Addario exp 17 coated phosphor bronze, (.013-.056 gauges) strings