Guild F-47R Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR Multi-Source Pickup SystemProduct #H70345 Guild H70345 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Grand orchestra size, solid red spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, and a multi-source pickup system.
The Guild F-47R Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR-MS is the rosewood brother to the maple "47" and was designed to produce warm and rich tones suited to both the strummer and finger stylist. The scalloped braced red spruce top and Indian rosewood body projects a familiar and welcome tone with excellent low-end complexity. This model is equipped with the D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup system for precise amplified sound reproduction.
D-Tar Wave-Length pickup and preamp system
The new Multi-Source combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and, of course, the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar.
The Multi-Source starts with the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. The 18-volt preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won't distort into piezo "quack" as easily.
With the addition of the highly-efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of "air"; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. The microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields. This system is quiet.
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Block Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut: Width 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickup: D-Tar Wave-Length Pickup and Preamp System with Load 'N Lock Battery Access
- Ebony Headcap with Pearl logo
- Dovetail Neck Joint with Slim Heel
- Lightweight Laminated Birch Tail-Block
- 30' Radius Top
- 16" Lower Bout
- Red Spruce Scalloped Braced Top
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Bone Bridge Pins
- White Neck and Body Bindings with Multi-Laminate Purfling
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Mother-of-Pearl Block Position Inlays
- Mother-of-Pearl Guild Headstock Crest Shield
Enjoy great acoustic sound whether you're plugged in or not. Order today.