Guild F-47MC Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR Multi-Source Pickup SystemProduct #H70346 Guild H70346 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Grand orchestra size, solid red spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and a multi-source pickup system.
Providing easy access to the upper frets, the Guild F-47MC Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR-MS is a cutaway grand orchestra style guitar. It features an extra deep body that results in a full-bodied tone and greater volume, perfect for modern and traditional styles on stage or in the studio. This model is equipped with the D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup system for precise amplified sound reproduction.
D-Tar Wave-Length pickup and preamp system
The new Multi-Source combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and, of course, the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar.
The Multi-Source starts with the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. The 18-volt preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won't distort into piezo "quack" as easily.
With the addition of the highly-efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of "air"; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. The microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields. This system is quiet.
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Figured Maple Back
- Sides: Solid Figured Maple Sides
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother-Of-Pearl Block Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood Bridge
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 700 Series Nickel-Plated Open-Back Tuners
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickups: D-Tar Multi-Source System
- Florentine Cutaway
- Ebony Headcap with Pearl logo
- Dovetail Neck Joint with Slim Heel
- Lightweight Laminated Birch Tail-Block
- 30' Radius Top
- 16" Lower Bout
- Red Spruce Scalloped Braced Top
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Bone Bridge Pins
- White Neck and Body Bindings with Multi-Laminate Purfling
- Bone Nut and Saddle, Mother-Of-Pearl Block Position Inlays
- Mother-of-Pearl Guild Headstock Crest Shield
Enjoy great acoustic sound whether you're plugged in or not. Order today.