Guild F-47M Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR Multi-Source Pickup SystemProduct #H70353 Guild H70353 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Grand orchestra size, solid red spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and a multi-source pickup system.
The unique F-47M is one of the more versatile instruments available to players today, utilizing the classic grand orchestra body shape but with extra body depth resulting in an unusually big, balanced tone with superb projection. The scalloped braced red spruce top and flamed maple body produces a clear, articulate sound with excellent note separation. This Guild F-47M Acoustic-Electric Guitar is equipped with the D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup system for precise amplified sound reproduction.
D-Tar Wave-Length pickup and preamp system
The new Multi-Source combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and, of course, the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar.
The Multi-Source starts with the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. The 18-volt preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won't distort into piezo "quack" as easily.
With the addition of the highly-efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of "air"; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. The microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields. This system is quiet.
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Figured Maple Back
- Sides: Solid Figured Maple Sides
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Block Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickups: D-Tar Multi-Source System
- Ebony Headcap with Pearl logo
- Dovetail Neck Joint with Slim Heel
- Lightweight Laminated Birch Tail-Block
- 30' Radius Top
- 16" Lower Bout
- Red Spruce Scalloped Braced Top
- Bone Bridge Pins
- White Neck
- Headstock and Body Bindings with Multi-Laminate Purfling
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone Block Position Inlays
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Dual-Action Truss Rod
- Graphite Reinforced Neck
Enjoy great acoustic sound whether you're plugged in or not. Order today.