Guild F-412 Jumbo 12-String Acoustic GuitarProduct #H75314 Guild H75314 ABB 12 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A jumbo body and the trademark Guild arched back design give this extraordinary volume.
Like its six string sibling, the F-50, the F-412 twelve string model features a jumbo body and the trademark Guild arched back design that allows it to produce extraordinary volume. Its characteristic articulation, clarity and balance come courtesy of its tight grain Sitka spruce top and figured North American maple back and sides. Its smooth playability, exceptional build quality, and premium specifications have made it one of the most sought after twelve string guitars in the world.
- Category: Traditional series
- Body style: Jumbo 12-String
- Solid AAA Sitka spruce top
- Scalloped red spruce bracing
- Select arched laminated figured maple back
- Solid figured maple sides
- 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone Block Position Inlays
- Bone nut
- Rosewood bridge
- Bone saddle
- Bone bridge pins
- Nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Gloss lacquer neck finish
- Gold hardware
- Custom Gotoh® open-back 12-String tuners
- Deluxe hardshell case
Enjoy the power and focus of the special 12-string. Order today.
F-412 Jumbo 12-String Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- 25.625" (65.09 cm) scale length
- 12" fingerboard radius (305 mm)
- 20 frets
- 1.8125" (46 mm) nut width
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 38 coated phosphor bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)