Guild F-30 Orchestra Acoustic GuitarProduct #H73220 Guild H73220 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Full and balanced sound that makes this the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar.
Guild Standard Series guitars represent the essence of the Guild acoustic legacy. With their supreme playability, understated elegance, and unmistakable full and balanced sound they are the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar.
The F-30 STD is a unique orchestra style guitar with refined features that make for a player-centric instrument with premium sound quality. It features a solid Sitka Spruce top with Red Spruce bracing and solid genuine Mahogany back & sides that combine with its unique body dimensions to produce a strong, focused sound with excellent articulation.
The 1-3/4" bone nut and full scale make the Guild F-30 STD ideal for everything from down-tuned fingerstyle pieces to folk style strumming.
Other refined features such as a satin finished Mahogany neck with slim profile, ivoroid body binding and bone saddle and bridge pins round out the package to create a truly fine instrument.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Red Spruce bracing
- Solid genuine Mahogany back and sides
- 1-3/4" bone nut and full scale
- Satin-finished slim profile Mahogany neck
- Ivoroid body binding
- Bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins
Join the Guild of happy orchestra style guitar players. Order today.
F-30 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Category: Standard
- Body Style: Orchestra
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Die-Cast
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case