12-string jumbo size, solid sitka spruce top, and solid mahogany back and sides.
Guild Standard Series guitars represent the essence of the Guild acoustic legacy. With their supreme playability, understated elegance, and unmistakable full and balanced sound they are the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar. The F-212XL STD is a classic Guild jumbo 12-string with refined features that make for a player-centric instrument with premium sound quality.
The F-212XL Standard Acoustic Guitar features a solid Sitka Spruce top with Red Spruce bracing and solid genuine Mahogany back & sides for a strong, balanced sound and superb dynamic range. Other refined features such as a satin finished Mahogany neck with slim profile, ivoroid body binding, and bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins round out the package to create a truly fine instrument.
- Category: Standard
- Body Style: Jumbo 12-String
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.8125" (46 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Die-Cast
- Strings: D'addario Exp 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Red Spruce bracing
- Ivoroid body binding
- Satin finished neck with slim profile
- Dual-action truss rod
Enjoy great acoustic sound. Order today.