Guild D-55 Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #H73219 Guild H73219 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rich, balanced sound, outstanding playability, and elegant cosmetic appointments.
Introduced in 1968, the flagship model D-55 is one of the most musically versatile dreadnought guitars available. The Guild D-55 is prized by players worldwide for its rich, balanced sound, outstanding playability, and elegant cosmetic appointments.
The distinctive nitrocellulose lacquer finish is a hallmark of this instrument and its tone can be heard on countless hit recordings of our time.
- AAA grade Sitka spruce top with scalloped red spruce bracing
- Inidan Rosewood back and sides
- Mother of pearl and abalone inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pure nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Join the Guild of happy dreadnought guitar players. Order today.
D-55 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Aaa Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Rosewood Back
- Sides: Solid Rosewood Sides
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 700 Series Gold-Plated Open-Back Tuners
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case