- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Dreadnought size, solid sitka spruce top, and solid rosewood back and sides.
Guild Standard Series guitars represent the essence of the Guild acoustic legacy. With their supreme playability, understated elegance, and unmistakable full and balanced sound they are the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar. The D-50 Standard Acoustic Guitar is a classic rosewood dreadnought with refined features that make for a player-centric instrument with premium sound quality.
The D-50 STD features a solid Sitka Spruce top with Red Spruce bracing and solid Indian Rosewood back & sides for a rich, powerful sound with exceptional warmth and complexity. Other refined features are a satin finished Mahogany neck with slim profile, ivoroid body binding and bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins round out the package to create a truly fine instrument.
- Category: Standard
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Die-Cast
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
Enjoy great acoustic sound. Order today.