Great tone balance with cutaway for more fret access and Fishman Sonitone pickup for plugging in.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the D-150CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guilds iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The D-150CE includes Guilds new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted pickup
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this versatile Guild today!