Guild Arcos Series AO-3CE Mahogany Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Cutaway GuitarProduct #H87249 Guild H87249 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Solid sitka spruce top, arched-back body design and Fishman electronics for stage-ready sound.
The AO-3CE is a performance-driven orchestra-style model that features Guild’s signature arched-back body design. The solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and arched back give this small-body guitar a full, balanced sound with excellent volume and projection.
The slim satin-finish mahogany neck gives it a smooth, comfortable feel and effortless playability. Fingerstyle players will appreciate the extra string spacing that the 1 3/4" nut width provides, while the cutaway body design offers easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard. The onboard Fishman® Presys Plus pickup system offers a host of performer-friendly features, including an onboard electronic tuner and anti-feedback control.
Other premium features include a bone nut and saddle, koa rosette, pearl inlays, hand-rubbed stain finish, dual-action truss rod and bolt-on neck construction.
Includes gig bag.
- Orchestra size with cutaway
- Arched-back body design
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Satin-finish mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard
- Koa rosette, pearl inlays and rosewood headcap
- Bone nut and saddle
- Hand-rubbed satin finish
- Dual-action truss rod
- Bolt-on neck construction
- Fishman Presys Plus pickup system with tuner
- Includes gig bag
Experience the Guild sound. Order today.
Arcos Series AO-3CE Mahogany Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Koa Wood with B/W/B Outer and Inner Rings
- Purfling: White/Black
- Body Binding: Black ABS
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Presys™ Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In Electronic Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Tuning Machines: Ping® Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Arched laminated mahogany back, koa wood rosette, hand-rubbed satin finish, bolt-on neck construction
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Polyfoam