Guild Arcos Series AD-3CE Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Cutaway GuitarProduct #H87245 Guild H87245 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Solid sitka spruce top, arched-back body design and Fishman electronics for stage-ready sound.
The AD-3CE dreadnought features Guildâs signature arched-back body design and is designed for pure performance. The solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and arched back give it a full, balanced sound with excellent volume and projection. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck delivers smooth, comfortable feel and effortless playability, while the cutaway body design invites you to venture into the upper regions of the rosewood fingerboard.
The FishmanÂ® Presys Plus pickup system rounds out the performance package with a host of performer-friendly features such as an onboard electronic tuner and anti-feedback control. Other premium features include a bone nut and saddle, koa rosette, pearl inlays, rosewood headcap, hand-rubbed stain finish, dual-action truss rod and bolt-on neck construction.
Includes gig bag.
- Dreadnought size with cutaway
- Arched-back body design
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Satin-finish mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard
- Koa rosette, pearl inlays and rosewood headcap
- Bone nut and saddle
- Hand-rubbed satin finish
- Dual-action truss rod
- Bolt-on neck construction
- Fishman Presys Plus pickup system with tuner
- Includes gig bag
Experience the Guild sound. Order today.
Arcos Series AD-3CE Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Koa Wood with B/W/B Outer and Inner Rings
- Purfling: White/Black
- Body Binding: Black ABS
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 cm)
- Special Electronics: FishmanÂ® Presysâ¢ Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In Electronic Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Tuning Machines: PingÂ® Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: D'AddarioÂ® EXP 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Arched laminated mahogany back, koa wood rosette, hand-rubbed satin finish, bolt-on neck construction
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Polyfoam