Guild A-150B Savoy Hollowbody Archtop Electric GuitarProduct #J03003 Guild J03003 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Classic Guild style and features including a solid top and floating pickup.
The elegant tone quality and design of this guitar will bring real satisfaction of ownership to the most critical player. A truly outstanding acoustic/electric, the A-150 Savoy is a pleasure to see and hear, pairing a wonderfully free-playing late-1950s Guild orchestra model with the distinctive addition of an exceptionally voiced DeArmond 1000 floating pickup. The welcome return of a true Guild classic.
- Solid spruce top with laminated maple back and sides
- 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 jumbo frets
- DeArmond floating pickup
- Nickel hardare and Grover tuners
Join the Guild of players who love classic archtops. Order today.
A-150B Savoy Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Guild A-150
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Top: Arched Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Purfling: Black/Ivory White
- F Holes Sound Holes: Unbound F-Holes
- Body Depth: 3.125" (80mm)
- Body Length: 21" (533mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 17" (432mm)
- Body Binding: Ivory White with Multiple Black/White Purfling
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.45" (240mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628mm)
- Headstock: Newark St.
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Neck Pickup: DeArmond 1000 "Rhythm Chief" Floating Archtop Pickup
- Controls: Pickguard Mounted Volume
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Rosewood with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Opaque Plexi Pickguard with Guild Logo
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Strings: D'Addario ECG25 Chromes Flat Wound, Light, (.012-.052 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Single Cutaway Hollow Body; DeArmond 1000 "Rhythm Chief" Floating Pickup; Guild "Harp" Tailpiece; Chesterfield Headstock Inlay
- Control Knobs: Clear Amber Mini Speed Knob