Gretsch Guitars Rancher Orchestra Acoustic GuitarProduct #H87248 Gretsch Guitars H87248 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A distinctive medium-size model with typical Gretsch panache.
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of the Rancher Orchestra Acoustic Guitar. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar’s acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The G3800 Rancher Orchestra is a classic medium-size model that fills the hall with full Rancher sound, feel and vibe. Premium features included a rounded orchestra-style body with the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole, vibrant laminated spruce top with scalloped X bracing, laminated mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with 21-fret rosewood fingerboard, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, nickel-plated hardware, deluxe die-cast tuners and an elegant gloss Natural finish. Includes case.
- Orchestra-style body
- Laminated spruce top
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahognay neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Includes case
Strap on some great Gretsch vibe. Order today.
Rancher Orchestra Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides, Laminated Spruce Top
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard