Gretsch Guitars Rancher Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #H87246 Gretsch Guitars H87246 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A distinctive full-size modle with typical Gretsch panache.
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of the Rancher Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar’s acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The G5034 Rancher Dreadnought delivers full-size, full-on Rancher sound, feel and vibe with classic Gretsch styling. Premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole, laminated mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, gold-plated hardware, deluxe die-cast tuners and an elegant gloss Natural finish.
- Dreadnought body
- Solid spruce top
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahognay neck with rosewood fingerboard
Strap on some great Gretsch vibe. Order today.
Rancher Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides, Solid Spruce Top
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Solid Spruce Top, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard, Gold Hardware