Gretsch Guitars Professional Collection G6128T Power Jet Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
That Gretsch sound . . . with 'tude.
In the G6128T Power Jet, Gretsch has modified the classic Duo Jet with a bound single-cutaway chambered mahogany body, arched top, one-piece mahogany neck and bound ebony fingerboard with Neo Classic™ thumbnail inlays. Other features include dual TV Jones® Power’Tron™ pickups, three-position pickup switch, three-position master tone switch, silver plexi pickguard, bound headstock with pearloid Gretsch® logo inlay, Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners, pinned Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, “G”-cutout tailpiece, and mahogany stain finish with jet black top. Includes case.
- Single-cutaway semi-hollow mahogany body
- Arched laminated maple top
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Neo-Classic™ thumbnail position markers
- TV Jones Power'Tron pickups
- 2 pickup Volume, 1 Master Volume, 3-position pickup toggle
- 3-Position Master Tone Switch: Position 1. Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off. Position 2. Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Open. Position 3. Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- "G" arrow knobs
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners
- Pinned rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Gretsch® G-Cutout tailpiece
- Schaller strap locks
- Multiple body bindings
- Silver Plexi pickguard
- Deluxe hardshell case
Vintage Duo Sonic with added edge. It's cool. Order today.
Professional Collection G6128T Power Jet Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 24.6" scale length
- 12" fretboard radius
- 1.6875" nut width