Gretsch Guitars G6196TSP-BY Country Club Hollowbody Electric GuitarProduct #502238 Gretsch Guitars 502238 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A hollowbody with classic Rockabilly style, high-end features and a cool two-tone finish.
Now Playing in The Bamboo Lounge, the enigmatic Bamboo Yellow Gretsch Country Club is the epitome of cool with its always-in-style two-tone Tiki-Room Bamboo Yellow/Copper Mist finish. Add the magic mixture of DynaSonic single-coil pickups, Sinchro-Sonic bridge, and Bigsby B6C tailpiece, and before you know it, it'll be way too late to go home early. Pineapple twist and paper umbrella optional.
- Model Name: G6196TSP-BY, Country Club
- Model Number: 240-1008-(863)
- Series: Professional Collection
- Body Style: Single-cutaway hollowbody
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Arched solid spruce
- Bracing: Parallel tone bars
- Back and sides: Laminated maple body, 17" wide, 2.75" deep
- Neck: 2-piece maple with tapered heel, modern Gretsch shape
- Pickups: 2 Dynasonic single-coil pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Width at nut: 1-11/16" (43 Mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12" radius (305 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood-based Chrome-plated Gretsch Synchro-Sonic bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B6c vibrato tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Finish: Gloss urethane
- Case: Includes G6242l deluxe hardshell case
- No. of frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Machine heads: Grover Imperial 150cm chrome-plated die-cast stair-step tuners
- Unique features: Inlaid pearl Gretsch logo on headstock, vintage pearloid hump-block position marker inlays, multiple fingerboard and headstock bindings, multiple body bindings, oversized multi-bound f-holes, copper mist plexi pickguard, arrow control knobs, knurled strap retainer knobs, adjustable truss rod
- 3-Position Toggle Switching
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickups