Gretsch Guitars G6139-CB White Falcon Center Block(White W/ Gold SparklBinding) Sku #H92929000001000 Gretsch Guitars H92929 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An innovative version of the venerable Falcon design.
The Gretsch Professional Collection introduces an innovative version of the venerable Falcon design with the arrival of the G6139 Falcon Center-Block Single Cut-Away guitar. It features a beautiful 1 ¾"-deep single-cutaway three-ply maple body with a 16"-lower bout, arched top and back, multi-ply sparkle appointments and oversized f holes. The centerpiece of the model is a long spruce center block.
The center block runs the entire length of the body and imparts several sonic advantages. First, it minimizes body-resonant feedback and allows a more “high gain-friendly” performance. Second, it’s made of spruce, which produces a spirited, lively tone. Third, the center block itself is chambered at the lower bout to minimize weight. Fourth, the pinned wood bridge base extends over the sides of the center block about 5/8” on either side, transferring string-vibration energy to the two f-hole-vented body chambers to produce a rich and full-bodied tone.
Other premium features include a three-piece maple neck; 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays and multi-ply sparkle appointments; Gretsch "winged/vertical" sparkle logo; and dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron™ pickups. The guitar also has jeweled-arrow knobs and gold hardware, an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base and Cadillac® "G" tailpiece, Grover® Imperial™ tuners and Schaller® strap locks. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
- Falcon Center-Block Single Cut-Away guitar
- 1 ¾"-deep single-cutaway three-ply maple body
- 16"-lower bout, arched top and back, multi-ply sparkle appointments and oversized f holes
- Long spruce center block for “high gain-friendly” performance
- Three-piece maple neck;
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays and multi-ply sparkle appointments
- Gretsch "winged/vertical" sparkle logo
- Dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron™ pickups
- Jeweled-arrow knobs and gold hardware
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base and Cadillac® "G" tailpiece
- Grover® Imperial™ tuners
- Schaller® strap locks
Dawn wings with this magnificant beauty.
G6139-CB White Falcon Center Block Specifications:
- Body Material: 3-Ply Maple, Arched Top & Back
- Body Shape: Falcon™
- Body Back: Arched Maple
- Body Sides: Maple
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- F Holes Sound Holes: Bound Oversized F-Holes
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Neck Shape: "V" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Headstock: "V" Shaped with Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch Logo
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with PINNED Ebony Base
- Bridge Cover: Gretsch® "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Imperial™
- String Nut: Bone
- Unique Features: Spruce Center-Block, 1-3/4" Body Depth, Multi Bound V Shaped Headstock w/Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch Logo, Pinned Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Inlays, Schaller® Strap Locks, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Case Gig Bags: G6267 Deluxe Hardshell
- Pickguard: Silhouette Gretsch® Logo & Falcon Graphic
- Control Knobs: Jeweled-Arrow