Gretsch Guitars G6134 White Penguin Electric Guitar WhiteProduct #517749 Gretsch Guitars 517749 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
No tuxedo required, but this guitar has class.
One night, many years ago in the Gretsch factory, a White Falcon and a Duo Jet were left sitting very close to each other before the lights were turned out and everyone headed home. This slightly odd couple started talking, one thing led to another, and . . . wham, bam! The rarest bird of all time was born. The Gretsch White Penguin is considered by many to be the epitome of classic electric guitars featuring all the glitter and glitz of the Falcon with the sleek styling of the Jet.
The light and fast single-cut Jet-style semi-hollowbody is crafted with an arched laminated maple top and a mahogany back. The set one-piece mahogany neck is topped by a 12" radius ebony fingerboard with 22 frets and the iconic hump block position marker inlays with a delicate feather motif. Both the body and neck are carefully bound with gold-sparkle binding. Other special Penguin touches include Grover Imperial gold-plated die-cast tuners, inlaid winged Gretsch logo on headstock, gold plexi pickguard with penguin motif, white-dot rhinestone inlays on control knobs, and a gold sparkle truss rod cover. Two Dynasonic single-coil pickups deliver that great Gretsch sound. The White Penguin Electric Guitar has an ebony-base Space Control bridge and the Gretsch "G" Cadillac tailpiece. Includes case.
- Single cutaway Jet-style body
- 24.6" scale length
- Arched laminated maple top
- Semi-hollow mahogany body, 13.25" wide, 1.75" deep
- Set one-piece mahogany neck
- 2 Dynasonic single-coil pickups
- 3-position toggle pickup switch
- Neck pickup volume control
- Bridge pickup volume control
- Master volume control
- Master tone control
- 12" radius ebony fingerboard
- 22 frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Grover Imperial gold-plated die-cast tuners
- Inlaid hump block position markers with feather motif
- Gold sparkle bound fingerboard and headstock
- Multiple body binding with gold sparkles
- Inlaid winged Gretsch logo on headstock
- Gold plexi pickguard with penguin motif
- Rhinestone and white dot inlays on control knobs
- Gold sparkle truss rod cover
- Knurled strap retainer knobs
- Ebony base Space Control roller-bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac tailpiece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
- Includes G6238 deluxe hardshell case
This ultimate collector's guitar is now available again to guitarists everywhere. Click or call to order now.