Gretsch Guitars G6131T Power Jet Firebird Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A hard rocker in a classic Gretsch package!
Here's the classic Jet Firebird with a Bigsby and a snarl. Features include a single-cutaway semi-hollow mahogany body that's super lightweight, one-piece mahogany neck with Neo-Classic thumbnail" inlays, TV Jones Power'Tron pickups, chrome hardware, Grover Sta-Tite™ machine heads, Schaller® strap locks, pinned Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, and the classic Bigsby vibrato. Includes case.
- Professional Collection Series
- Single-cutaway body
- Arched laminated maple top
- Semi-hollow mahogany body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 2 TV Jones Power'Tron pickups
- Bigsby vibrato 3-position switch
- Volume1, volume2, master volume controls, and master tone switch
- Ebony fretboard
- Neo Classic "Thumbnail" inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Grover Sta-Tite die-cast tuners
- Bound fingerboard and headstock
- Multiple body binding
- Inlaid pearloid Gretsch logo on headstock,
- Silver plexi pickguard,
- Knurled strap retainer knobs,
- Schaller straplocks,
- Adjustable truss rod
- Includes case
It's very vintage and it rips. Order today.
G6131T Power Jet Firebird Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 24.6" scale
- Body dimensions: 13.25"W, 1.75" D
- Width at nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- 22 medium jumbo frets