Gretsch Guitars G6128T-TVP Power Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
From the early days of rock and roll.
That Great Gretsch Sound -- with a snarl! Gretsch modified the classic Duo Jet to a new sonic level, so strike your best rockin' pose and turn up your amp -- this is a hard rocker in a classic Gretsch package! Includes a hardshell case!
- Single cutaway body
- Arched laminated maple top
- Chambered mahogany body, 13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" deep
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 2 Filter'Tron pickups
- 3-way switching (bridge, bridge and neck, and neck)
- Volume controls for neck pickup and bridge pickup
- Master volume
- 3-position tone switch
- Ebony fretboard with thumbnail side markers
- Ebony-based Space Control roller-bridge
- Gretsch Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
Take it back to the beginning with this classic rocker. Order the G6128T Duo Jet.
G6128T-TVP Power Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby Specifications:
- Binding: Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Multiple Body Binding
Bridge/Tremolo: Pinned Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge w/ Gretsch Bigsby B3C Vibrato Tailpiece
Case Included: Yes
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers,
Machine Heads: Deluxe Sperzel Chrome-Plated Die-cast Locking Tuners
Neck Material: Mahogany
Nut Width: 1.69"
Other Features: Inlaid Pearloid Gretsch Logo on Headstock, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Schaller Straplocks, Adjustable Truss Rod
Pickguard: Silver Plexi Pickguard
Pickup Type: 2 Humbuckers
Pickups: 2 TV Jones Power'TronTM Pickups
Scale: 24 3/5"
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer