Gretsch Guitars G6128T George Harrison Duo Jet Electric Guitar BlackProduct #H75582 Gretsch Guitars H75582 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A splendid re-creation of the guitar that helped create a new generation of rockers.
Gretsch celebrates the legacy of George Harrison with the G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet® guitar, modeled on the instrument that the legendary guitarist often referred to as his “first real decent guitar.”
Features include distinctive appointments and modifications found on Harrison’s original 1957 Gretsch Duo Jet, which he purchased secondhand in the very early 1960s. These include a lightweight mid-’50s-style chambered body, all-black color scheme (arched maple top, mahogany back and sides, and back of the one-piece mahogany neck), Bigsby® B3C tailpiece with a black Phillips head tremolo arm pivot bolt, and an offset strap button on lower bout. Other features include three-ply body binding (white-black-white), single-ply white neck and headstock binding, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius and hump-block pearloid inlays, two single-coil DynaSonic™ pickups, vintage-style “rocking bar” bridge with rosewood base, silver plexi pickguard, chrome-plated Grover® V98CM Sta-Tite™ tuners, Gretsch “G” arrow control knobs, chrome-plated hardware, Harrison’s signature on the truss rod cover and a premium tweed case.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Style: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Top: 3-Ply Arched Laminated Maple
- Back and Sides: Semi-Hollow Chambered Mahogany
- Body Width: 13.37" (33.96 cm)
- Body Depth: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White, 1-Ply
- Frets: 22, Standard
- Headstock Binding: White, 1-Ply
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: 2 DynaSonic™ Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: "Rocking" Bar Bridge with Rosewood Base
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover® V98CM Sta-Tite™ Die-cast Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Accessories: G6276 Premium Tweed Case
Order this "real decent guitar" today.