Gretsch Guitars G6128T Duo Jet Electric GuitarProduct #H92926 Gretsch Guitars H92926 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A striking double cutaway with dual Filter'Tron pickups and Bigsby tremolo.
The Gretsch Professional Collection now includes the striking new G6128T-DCM Duo Jet, which features a double-cutaway chambered mahogany body finished in black and a three-ply arched maple top finished in Dark Cherry Metallic with single-ply binding.
The one-piece mahogany neck has a single-ply bound headstock with pearloid Gretsch logo, 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays, a bone nut and a zero fret. Other features include dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups, "G" Arrow control knobs and chrome hardware, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base and Bigsby® B3C tailpiece, Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners and Schaller® strap locks. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
- Double-cutaway chambered mahogany body
- Three-ply arched maple top finished
- One-piece mahogany neck
- 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays
- Bone nut and a zero fret
- Dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups
- "G" Arrow control knobs and chrome hardware
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base
- Bigsby® B3C tailpiece
- Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners
- Schaller® strap locks
Enjoy this elegant combination of classic Gretsch style and sound. Order today.
G6128T Duo Jet Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Back: Chamber Mahogany
- Body Sides: Chamber Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with PINNED Ebony Base
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™
- String Nut: Bone
- Unique Features: Chambered Mahogany Body w/Arched Laminated Maple Top, Dark Cherry Metallic Top with Black Back and Sides, 1-3/4" Body Depth, Pinned Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Inlays, Schaller® Strap Locks, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs