Gretsch Guitars G6122-1962 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Electric Guitar
Signature Model Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The big, ringing sound of Beatlemania.
From driving rhythm to ripping leads, the classic double-cutaway G6122-1962 Country Gentleman Classic has it all! Guitar features include dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups, tone switch circuitry, action-flow neck, double mutes, back pad and Bigsby B6G vibrato tailpiece. Includes case.
- Body Style: Double Cutaway
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 17" Wide, 2" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive Filter'tron Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume,
- 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch,
- Standby Switch
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Gold Rocking Bar Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B6G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. Of Frets: 22 (Plus Zero Fret)
- Machine Heads: Grover Imperial Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Neo Classic Thumbnail Inlay Position Markers, Zero Fret, Simulated F-Holes, Double Muffler System, Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Multiple Body Bindings, Gold-Plated Name Plate on Headstock, Gold Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Includes case
Call or click today to order yours.