Gretsch Guitars G6122-1958 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Electric GuitarProduct #512999 Gretsch Guitars 512999 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
So big, so luxurious - so rockin'!
Pure Chet. From New York to Nashville, this first-year version of the Country Gentleman guitar has all the timeless grace and style of Atkins himself. A 17" closed body with simulated f-holes, trestle bracing, Neo-Classic™ ebony fingerboard, twin High Sensitive Filter'Tron™ pickups and Bigsby B6CB vibrato combine to create that unmistakable Gretsch/Chet Atkins sound and vibe. Includes case.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Trestle Bracing
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 17" Wide, 2.75" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive Filter'tron™ Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume,
- 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Gold Rocking Bar Bridge
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6CBDE Vibrato Tailpiece Bigsby
- Hardware: Polished Aluminum, Chrome And Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. Of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Grover Imperial™ Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Mother of Pearl Neo Classic Thumbnail Inlay Position Markers, Polished Metal Brass Nut, Simulated F-Holes, Aluminum Bigsby Paired with Gold-Plated Hardware, Aged Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Aged Multiple Body Bindings, Gold-Plated Name Plate on Headstock, Gold Plexi Pickguard with Chet Atkins Signpost, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
Call or click today to order.