Gretsch Guitars G6121-1955 Chet Atkins Solid Body Electric GuitarProduct #512996 Gretsch Guitars 512996 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The best barbeque in town! With the real "He-Man" western good looks of the original Chet Atkins models of the mid 1950s, Gretsch proudly presents the return of the classic G6121 Chet Atkins Solid Body Electric Guitar. Features include an arched maple top with G brand on the upper bout, chambered mahogany body with western leather trim (held in with real brass furniture tacks!), Bigsby B3GBVN vibrato tailpiece with vintage narrow handle, polished aluminum compensated Bigsby bridge, and enough gold hardware to make Fort Knox blush!
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back and Sides: Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body, 13.5" Wide, 1.75" Deep
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Pickups: 2 Dynasonic Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume,
- Master Tone
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Polished Aluminum Compensated Bigsby¨
- Tailpiece: Bigsby¨ B3gbvn Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Gold-Plated Grover¨ V98g Sta-Tite Die-Cast Tuners
Call or click today to order this big beauty faster than you can crack a whip.