Gretsch Guitars G6120LH Left-Handed Chet Atkins Hollowbody Electric GuitarProduct #512993 Gretsch Guitars 512993 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This modern left handed version of the classic 6120 Chet Atkins Hollow Body guitar features a 16"-wide, 2.5"-deep full hollow body, rock maple neck, ebony fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays, dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron™ pickups, Grover® Rotomatic® machine heads, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, and Bigsby® B6G vibrato tailpiece. Left-handed version. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Style: Left-handed Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 16" Wide, 2.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive Filter'tron™ Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume,
- 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B6G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. Of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Gold-Plated Grover¨ 102-18G Rotomatic™ Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Neo Classic Thumbnail Inlay Position Markers, Curly Maple Headstock Overlay, Horseshoe Headstock Inlay, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, Oversized F-Holes, Gold Plexi Pickguard with Chet Atkins Signpost, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Includes case
Fully equipped and ready to rock! Call or click today to order.