Gretsch Guitars G6119-1962FT Chet Atkins Tennessee Rose Electric GuitarProduct #512980 Gretsch Guitars 512980 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A little something "extra" under the hood... This Filter'Tron™ equipped version of the 1962 Tennessee Rose features a 2" deep Electrotone body with simulated f-holes, ebony fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ thumbnail markers, rocking bar bridge, and Gretsch by Bigsby® B6C Vibrato tailpiece. Finished in walnut stain.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Bracing: N/A
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 16" Wide, 2" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive Filter'tron™ Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume, 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch, Standby Switch
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Chrome Rocking Bar Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B6C Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. Of Frets: 22 (Plus Zero Fret)
- Machine Heads: Chrome-Plated Grover¨ V98C Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast Tuners
Get a rose that will never wilt... call or click today to order.