Open Box (Blemished) Gretsch Guitars G5620T Electromatic Center Block Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
(Rosa Red 888365030067)
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic looks, upgraded electronics and feedback-fighting construction.
The single-cutaway G5620T-CB Electromatic Center-Block Electric Guitar features "That Great Gretsch Sound" with the "center-block advantage." The interior solid spruce center block running the length of the guitar's 1-¾"-deep thinline-style body makes for a lively "high gain-friendly" tone and delivers greater control over the kind of feedback players want.
The new dual-coil Super HiLo'Tron neck pickup is voiced to produce a clean, high-end sparkle with robust low-end, low-noise performance. Together with the "Black Top" Filter'Tron bridge pickup, it's a potent tonal combination.
Other premium features include five-ply maple body construction with a bound arched top and back, bound "cat's eye" sound holes and a bound maple neck. The G5620T-CB also has a 12.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, three-way pickup switching, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo, five "G-arrow" control knobs (volume for each pickup, tone for each pickup, master volume), anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and flat-handle Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato, Grover tuners and knurled strap retainer knobs. Case sold separately.
- Five-ply maple body construction
- Interior solid spruce center block
- 1-¾"-deep thinline-style body
- Bbound "cat's eye" sound holes and a bound maple neck
- 12.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays
- Dual-coil Super HiLo'Tron neck pickup
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron bridge pickup
- Three-way pickup switching
- Five "G-arrow" control knobs
- Single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Flat-handle Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato
- Grover tuners and knurled strap retainer knobs
- Case sold separately
Grab a great Gretsch. Order today.
G5620T Electromatic Center Block Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: 5-ply maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway Thinline
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce center-block
- F-Holes Soundholes: "Cats-Eye" Soundholes
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Body width upper bout: 11.625" (295mm)
- Body width lower bout: 16" (40.64cm)
- Neck Shape: Modern Gretsch
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.5" (320mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Dual-Coil SUPER HiLo'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bigsby-Licensed B70 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: D'Addario NPS (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case Gig Bags: Optional Gig Bag #099-6458-000/Optional Deluxe Hard Shell Case #099-6443-000
- Pickguard: Black Plexi Pickguard with White "Gretsch" Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow