Gretsch Guitars G5445T Electromatic Double Jet w/Bigsby Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More twang and less hum for fewer bucks.
The Electromatic® Pro Jet with Bigsby B50 tailpiece takes on a new identity and voice with hump-block fretboard inlays and "Black Top" Filter'Tron ™ Pickups. The two-tone, double-cutaway body color scheme (black or gold top with walnut stained back and sides), fabricated with an arched maple top chambered basswood body resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound". Classic appointments such as the Adjustomatic™ Bridge, threaded knurled strap buttons, "G" Arrow Knobs and Gretsch logo on pickguard are proudly featured.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Style: Chambered Double-Cutaway
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch® Logo
- Body Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Double-Cutaway Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, “Black Top” Filter’Tron™
Order now and get the Gretsch that keeps on giving.