Gretsch Guitars G5436T Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby Electric GuitarProduct #H79129 Gretsch Guitars H79129 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A sonic masterpiece with a chambered body, dual Filter'Tron pickups and a Bigsby tailpiece.
The Gretsch G5436T Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby Electric Guitar takes on a new voice and identity, with a chambered basswood body and an arched maple top that resonate true to “That Great Gretsch Sound,” a two-tone body color scheme (Walnut-stained back and sides), dual “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ pickups and Bigsby® B50 tailpiece.
Other classic features include rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and “hump block” inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, “G” arrow knobs, white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard and threaded/knurled strap buttons.
- Great Gretsch sound
- Chambered basswood body and an arched maple top
- Two-tone body color scheme
- Dual “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ pickups
Take flight with this work of art from Gretsch. Order today.
G5436T Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Top: Arched 3-Ply Maple Top
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Headstock: Jet™ Style
- Truss Rods: Standard Truss Rod
- Bridge Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ pickups, Bigsby® Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Looks Like A Gretsch
- Poor Pick Up
- Too Shrill
Comments about Gretsch Guitars G5436T Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby Electric Guitar:
Gretsch guitars should not have flame or tiger stripe tops. The pups were too bright, like razor blades on barbed wire. Where is the Atkins tone? Early Beatles tone? Etc. I have owned three 1960s Country Gents, a 1970 Roc Jet, one 1964 Jet Firebird, a G5120 (with and without TV Jones pups), and three early 1960 Corvettes. I was hoping this would sound like a Gretsch. Not. I did find a red sparkle jet with Gretsch humbuckers that actually sounds decent for my tired old ears(I'm 64 in February).