Open Box (Blemished) Gretsch Guitars G5435T Electromatic Pro Jet w/Bigsby Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More twang and less hum for fewer bucks.
The Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby B50 tailpiece takes on a new identity and voice with hump-block fretboard inlays and "Black Top" Filter'Tron Pickups. The two-tone body color scheme (black or gold top with walnut stained back and sides), fabricated with an arched maple top chambered basswood body resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound". Classic appointments such as the Adjustomatic Bridge, threaded knurled strap buttons, "G" Arrow Knobs and Gretsch logo on pickguard are proudly featured.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single-Cutaway
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch Logo
- Body Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, "Black Top" Filter'Tron
Order now and get the Gretsch that keeps on giving.