Gretsch Guitars G5435 Electromatic Pro Jet Electric GuitarProduct #H77209 Gretsch Guitars H77209 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Extra flight power from Gretsch FilterTron pickups.
The Electromatic® Pro Jet takes on a new identity and voice with hump-block fretboard inlays, stop tailpiece, and "Black Top" Filter'Tron ™ Pickups. The two-tone body color scheme (black or gold top with walnut stained back and sides), fabricated with an arched maple top chambered basswood body resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound". Classic appointments such as the Adjustomatic™ Bridge, threaded knurled strap buttons, "G" Arrow Knobs and Gretsch logo on pickguard are proudly featured.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch® Logo
- Body Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, “Black Top” Filter’Tron™
Order now and put the Jet in your gear hangar.