Gretsch Guitars G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar SilverProduct #H77208 Gretsch Guitars H77208 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great Gretsch all the way through.
The Electromatic Jet Club electric guitar is constructed with an arched maple top with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple neck. The anchored Adjustomatic™ bridge, stop tailpiece, and dual-coil pickups ensure vibrant sustain and luscious tone. The two-tone body color scheme (black or silver top with walnut stained back and sides), fabricated with an arched maple top chambered basswood body resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound". Timeless appointments such Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail" fretboard inlays, "G" Arrow Knobs and Gretsch logo on pickguard are prominently featured.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway
- Body:Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch® Logo
- Neck: Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch® Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch® Dual-Coil
Order now to get an Electomatic Jet Club that's laden with Grestch features.