Gretsch Guitars G5422TDCG Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar
(Snow Crest White)
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A snow-white, double-cutaway hollowbody with Filter’Tron™ pickups and Bigsby tremolo.
When the Gretsch R&D team recently unearthed a Baldwin-era Filter’Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into dynamic “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ pickups, which now endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5422TDCG with an electrifying voice and identity.
The G5422TDCG Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar is a sharp Gretsch guitar with a bound double-cutaway hollowbody featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, gold plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic “G” arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and Bigsby®-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and gold-plated hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Bound double-cutaway hollowbody
- Sound-post bracing
- Elegant bound f holes.
- Maple neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays
- Gold plexi pickguard
- “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Three-position pickup switch
- Classic “G” arrow control knobs
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Bigsby®-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage-style open-back tuners
Get ready to strap on something special. Order today.
G5422TDCG Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- Unique Features: Gold Plated Hardware, Hump-Block Fingerboard Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Bound Sound Holes and Fingerboard, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, Bigsby®-Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece