Open Box (Mint) Gretsch Guitars G5422DC-12 Electromatic 12-String Hollowbody Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A double-cutaway hollowbody with Filter'Tron™ pickups and "G" cutout tailpiece.
The G5422DC-12 Electromatic 12-String Hollowbody Guitar sparkles with the lushly full and distinctively chiming sound that only comes from doubling the number of strings on a fine Gretsch guitar. Further, it features two dynamic "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups, which endow the latest generation of Electromatic hollow-body models with an electrifying voice and identity.
Full and balanced 12-string tone emanates from its bound double-cutaway hollowbody, which features sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, silver plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic "G" arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and "G" Cutout Tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Bound double-cutaway hollowbody
- Sound-post bracing
- Elegant bound f holes.
- Maple neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays
- Silver plexi pickguard
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups
- Three-position pickup switch
- Classic "G" arrow control knobs
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge
- "G" Cutout Tailpiece
- Vintage-style open-back tuners
Get ready to strap on sonic sparkle. Order today.
G5422DC-12 Electromatic 12-String Hollowbody Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.8125" (46 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- Unique Features: Hump-Block Fingerboard Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Bound Sound Holes and Fingerboard, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, "G" Cutout Tailpiece