Gretsch Guitars G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar Aspen GreenProduct #H86453 Gretsch Guitars H86453 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A single-cutaway hollowbody with Filter'Tron™ pickups and Bigsby tremolo.
When the Gretsch R&D team unearthed a Baldwin-era Filter'Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into dynamic "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups, which now endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5420T with an electrifying voice and identity.
The G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar is a sharp Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollowbody featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, silver plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic "G" arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome-plated hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Bound single-cutaway hollowbody
- Maple neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups
- Three-position pickup switch
- Classic "G" arrow control knobs
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Silver plexi pickguard
Choose your color and get ready to strap on something special. Order today.
G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- Unique Features: Hump-Block Fingerboard Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Bound Sound Holes and Fingerboard, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, Bigsby-Licensed B60 Vibrato