Gretsch Guitars G5410 Electromatic Special Jet Electric GuitarProduct #H77207 Gretsch Guitars H77207 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A familiar rock-and-roll shape given the Gretsch touch.
The Electromatic® Special Jet is constructed with a solid basswood body and bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The anchored Adjustomatic„¢ bridge, stop tailpiece and dual-coil pickups ensure vibrant sustain and luscious tone. The high gloss urethane body finish options complement classic appointments like œdot fretboard inlays, "G" Arrow Knobs and the Gretsch logo on the pickguard.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Jet„¢
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: Black w/ Gretsch® Logo
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch® Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic„¢ Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
Order now to get this rough-and-tumble Gretsch rocker.