Gretsch Guitars G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Left-Handed Hollowbody GuitarProduct #H89882 Gretsch Guitars H89882 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Two dynamic new "Black Top" Filter’Tron pickups and the personal stamp of the punk godfather.
Loud and ferocious, the Gretsch G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Left-Handed Hollowbody Guitar bears the personal stamp of Rancid founder and punk godfather Armstrong including a right-handed Bigsby-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece. Why a right-handed Bigsby on a left-handed guitar? Because Tim Armstrong said so. Further, it features two dynamic new "Black Top" Filter’Tron pickups, which endow the latest generation of Electromatic hollow-body models with an electrifying new voice and identity.
Huge tone resonates from its bound single-cutaway hollow body, which features parallel tone bar bracing with sound post and bound f holes. Other features include a one-piece maple neck with graphite nut, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and acrylic block inlays, gold-plated pickup bezels, three-position pickup switch, Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece, gold-plated hardware, Grover tuners, bound headstock, and Armstrong's signature on the truss rod cover.
- Left-handed model
- 5-ply maple archtop body
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- "Black Top" Filter’Tron
- 3-way switch and master volume
- Individual pickup volume & tone controls
- Gold plated hardware
- Bigsby vibrato
If you like the look, you'll love the sound and feel. Order today.
G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Left-Handed Hollowbody Guitar Specifications:
- Left-handed model
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Back: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Sides: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Top: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.6875" (68 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.33" (618 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Gold-Plated Enclosed Tuners
- Unique Features: Block Acrylic Inlay Position Markers, Gold-Plated Hardware, Graphite Nut, Grover® Tuners, Gold-Plated Pickup Bezels, Bigsby® Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece, Multi-Bound Body Top and Back, Fingerboard and Headstock, Single Ply Bound F Holes, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Pickups, Adjustable Truss Rod