Gretsch Guitars G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody GuitarProduct #H89884 Gretsch Guitars H89884 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Two dynamic new "Black Top" Filter’Tron pickups and the personal stamp of the punk godfather.
Loud and ferocious, the Gretsch G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar bears the personal stamp of Rancid founder and punk godfather Armstrong. Further, it features two dynamic new "Black Top" Filter’Tron pickups, which endow the latest generation of Electromatic hollow-body models with an electrifying new voice and identity.
Huge tone resonates from its bound single-cutaway hollow body, which features parallel tone bar bracing with sound post and bound f holes. Other features include a one-piece maple neck with graphite nut, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and acrylic block inlays, gold-plated pickup bezels, three-position pickup switch, Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece, gold-plated hardware, Grover tuners, bound headstock, and Armstrong's signature on the truss rod cover.
- 5-ply maple archtop body
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- "Black Top" Filter’Tron
- 3-way switch and master volume
- Individual pickup volume & tone controls
- Gold plated hardware
- Bigsby vibrato
If you like the look, you'll love the sound and feel. Order today.
G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Back: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Sides: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Top: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.6875" (68 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.33" (618 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Gold-Plated Enclosed Tuners
- Unique Features: Block Acrylic Inlay Position Markers, Gold-Plated Hardware, Graphite Nut, Grover® Tuners, Gold-Plated Pickup Bezels, Bigsby® Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece, Multi-Bound Body Top and Back, Fingerboard and Headstock, Single Ply Bound F Holes, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ Pickups, Adjustable Truss Rod