Gretsch Guitars G5191 Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Left-Handed Electric Guitar
Left Handed Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Take warning—this guitar is not for the light of heart (but it is made for lefties).
The left-handed Gretsch Guitars G5191 Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody honors the punk rocker with a signature electric guitar made for southpaws. Big sound resonates from the guitar's parallel tone bars and a sound post that is mounted under the top of the 17" wide body. A harp tailpiece and a pair of "Black Top" FilterTron pickups deliver maximum sustain and tuning stability. Grover tuners, big block fretboard inlays, and gold-plated hardware set against the guitar's ominous flat black urethane finish are a recipe for inciting your senses to sonic euphoria.
Punk rock warlord Tim Armstrong makes no apologies that the music radiating from his soul is oftentimes loud and ferocious. His guitar tone alone has become as infamous as his world-renowned persona that resulted from playing guitar and singing vocals in revolutionary punk bands from Operation Ivy to Rancid. Armstrong has been asked to contribute his guitar talents in songs from a wide genre of bands, from punk bands like AFI and Bad Religion to hip hop and reggae acts like Cypress Hill and Buju Banton.
Case sold separately.
- Laminated Maple Hollow Body
- 1-Piece Maple
- Rosewood, 12-1/2" (320mm) radius
- 22, Jumbo
- 24.33" (618 mm)
- 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- Grover Gold-Plated Enclosed Tuners
- Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge; Harp Tailpiece
- 2 "Black Top" Filter'Tron
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1: Bridge Pickup; Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups; Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Volume 1: Neck Pickup; Volume 2: Bridge Pickup; Tone 1: Neck
- Pickup; Tone 2: Bridge Pickup; Master Volume
- Block Acrylic Inlay Position Markers, Gold-Plated Hardware,
- Graphite Nut, Black Headstock Overlay, Grover Tuners,
- Gold-Plated Pickup Bezels, Harp Tailpiece, Pearloid Gretsch
- Headstock Inlay, 4-Ply Bound Top and Back, 3-Ply Bound
- Fingerboard and Headstock, Single-Ply Bound "F" Holes, Knurled
- Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, "Black Top"
Tap into the raw energy of Tim Armstrong's music when you order your very own left-handed, signature Electromatic Hollowbody today.