Gretsch Guitars G5105 Electromatic CVT III Electric Guitar BlackProduct #H77211 Gretsch Guitars H77211 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A comfortable thin body and a trio of mini dual-coil pups set the stage for endless riffage.
The Electromatic® CVT III electric guitar sports three sonically stellar Gretsch Mini Dual-Coil pickups that are voiced to be hi-fi rich and hi-gain friendly. The three position pickup selector switch is configured to keep things simple (Position 1: Bridge PU, Position 2: Middle PU, Position 3: Neck PU), so you can keep your mind mentally orbiting while making split second decisions when performing. Extended jams are a breeze with this original Gretsch "CVT" thin profile mahogany body design (1.5625"/40mm) and bolt-on maple neck that joins at the 18th fret. "G" Arrow Knobs, Medium Jumbo Frets, Adjustomatic™ bridge and stop tailpiece are the ingredients you need to cook up atasty rock-and-roll stew with the CVT.
- Body Shape: CVT
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Body: Mahogany, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch® Mini Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch® Mini Dual-Coil Middle Pickup
- Gretsch® Mini Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle
- Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
The CVT-III is waiting for your call to action...order it now.