Gretsch Guitars G400 Synchromatic Acoustic GuitarProduct #514584 Gretsch Guitars 514584 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Big bold tone and visuals to die for!
The Gretch G400 Synchromatic Acoustic Guitar has selected rock maple back, sides and neck; fine-grained spruce top; finished in hand polished dark brown lacquer with sunburst shadings, the Synchromatic revitalizes the rich history of acoustic guitars.
The edges of the body, fingerboard, headpiece and guard plate are fully bound in extra wide black and ivory celluloid.
Other fittings on this Gretch acoustic guitar include the easy-playing, steel-reinforced neck, oval rosewood fingerboard with extra-broad nickel silver frets, "Chromatic" tailpiece and "Synchronized" bridge. Includes case.
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Tone-Bar
- Back And Sides: Laminated Flame Maple Body, 17" Wide, 3.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Compensated Rosewood Synchromatic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Chromatic Tail-Piece
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20 Extra Broad Frets
- Machine Heads: Grover® Imperial™ Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Inlaid Pearloid Split Hump Block Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid Headstock Inlay, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, "Cats-Eye" Sound-Holes, Bound Tortoise Shell Streamlined Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!