Gretsch Guitars Custom Shop 6120 Electric Guitar(Lake Placid Blue) Sku #H77073000001000 Gretsch Guitars H77073 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A divine example of classic Gretsch-style and features.
This breathtaking Gretsch Custom Shop 6120 Electric Guitar is a true work of art that's ready to make beautiful music. Re-creating the complex rich tones of the original are a pair of TV Jones Classic pickups with the string vibrations being transferred via a rosewood-based, Bigsby B-6 bridge. Not only will the vintage-style parallel bracing and sound post satisfy sonically, the coolness factor of the Cat's Eye f-holes and loveliness of the Lake Placid Blue finish may result in your just opening the case and staring at this U.S.-made Gretsch guitar for hours.
- Base Model: Chet Atkins 6120 - 1959 Style
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Aging Type: Nos
- Tuners: Gold Plated Grover Imperial Machine Heads with Stairstep Buttons
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Neck Shape: Fat "C"
- Bracing: Trestle
- Nut: Bone
- Wiring: #3 Tone Switch with Standby
- Binding: White/Black
- Frets: Vintage
- Zero Fret: Yes
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-pearl
- Fretboard Inlay Style: Double Thumbnail
- Side Dot Color: Red Side Dots
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Truss Adjust: Headstock
- Pickguard Engraving: Signpost "Chet Atkins" on Gold Pickguard
- Pickguard Material: Gold Pickguard
- Knobs: G Arrow
- Bridge: Tru Arc (Brass)
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-6 Fixed
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back: Laminated Maple
- Sides: Laminated Maple
- Hardware: Gold
- Headstock Logo: Squared
- Headstock Logo Material: Verticle Gretsch Logo
- Body Style: Single Cutaway, 2 F Holes (6120, Falcon, Anniversary Only)
- Finish: Lacquer
- Additonal Notes: Cat's Eye Style F-Holes
Take your breath away. Order this beauty today.