Gretsch G5031FT Rancher Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Adds a Fideli'Tron neck pickup to a vintage-looking dreadnought for incredible amplified tone.
The G5031FT Rancher dreadnought is one of the more distinctive Rancher models, with a beautiful Sunburst gloss finish and a sweet iso-chamber mounted Fideli’Tron pickup for great amplified tone and performance. Other premium features include a bound solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing and the classic Rancher triangular sound hole (with binding), mahogany sides and bound arched back, mahogany neck, 16-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic “thumbnail” inlays, volume control, compensated bridge saddle with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Number of Frets: 16
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Fideli'Tron Humbucking
- Controls: Volume
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher “Triangular” Sound Hole, White Bound Body, Neck, Headstock and Soundhole, White Pearloid Neo-Classic “Thumbnail” Position Inlays, Knurled Forward Strap Retainer Knob, 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard with Gretsch Logo, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment, Top Mounted “G” Arrow Volume Control Knob, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case sold separately
Gretsch is one of the most respeced names in guitars. Gain your own respect by ordering this G5031FT today!