Godin LGX-SA AA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The flagship of the Godin Signature series.
This 3-voice guitar features electric and acoustic guitar sounds, plus the infinite tonal possibilities created by synth access. It has a gorgeous mahogany body with a AA-grade figured maple top. The mahogany neck has an ebony fingerboard that significantly improves synth tracking as compared to a rosewood fretboard. The custom RMC system provides acoustic guitar sounds from a bridge transducer, while Seymour Duncan custom humbuckers drive the electric tone. Synth access comes courtesy of the 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths. Acoustic and electric outputs can be used alone or in tandem to further expand the tonal array.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body with a AA-grade flamed maple top
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard for improved synth tracking
- Custom RMC system deliver acoustic tone from a bridge transducer
- Custom Seymour Duncan humbuckers
- 13-pin connector provides synth/computer access for limitless tonal possibilities
- Acoustic/Mix and Electric outputs can be used alone or blended
- Includes a gig bag