G&L Tribute Comanche Electric Guitar(Black Rosewood Fretboard) Sku #H88863000001001 G&L H88863 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Traditional double-cutaway bolt-on axe with Field Design Z-Coil pickups designed by Leo Fender.
The G&L Comanche is Leo’s final word on the traditional double-cutaway bolt-on axe. Fact is, the first thing you’ll notice about the Comanche is the distinctive shape of the Magnetic Field Design Z-Coil pickups designed by Leo Fender himself. These pickups deliver a bright and sparkly top end while offering a robust bottom end, all without any 60-cycle hum.
You’ll find plenty of power in the Z-coil pickups, but what’s surprising is how glassy and detailed they become as you roll back the volume and bass controls, the latter a part of the Comanche’s PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system. What’s more, the Tribute Series Comanche includes an expander switch on the treble pot to allow neck+bridge or all three pickups together. In a pinch, the neck+bridge combo does a convincing faux ASAT Special.
The new G&L Tribute Series Comanche features one of Leo’s favorite pairings: the power of MFD pickups mellowed by the high porosity of a mahogany body. Making the most of this delicious combo is Leo’s Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm.
The Comanche was the very last double-cutaway bolt-on guitar designed by Leo Fender, the culmination of everything he had learned during his amazing lifetime. And now, it’s available at a price within reach of every working musician.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD Z-Coil hum-cancelling made in Fullerton, California
- 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
- Push/pull expander on treble pot enabling additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge or all three pickups together
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato bridge
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute Comanche Electric Guitar Specifications:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD Z-Coil hum-cancelling made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system), push/pull expander on treble pot enabling additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge or all three pickups together.