An innovative mahogany body, topped in flamed maple with a set neck and tappable humbuckers.
The Tribute ASCARI GTS Electric Guitar was inspired by a recently uncovered prototype drawing done three decades ago by G&L co-founder George Fullerton, representing Leo Fender’s vision for G&L’s first 24-¾” scale, three-tuners-to-a-side guitar. It was designed jointly by G&L’s longtime VP of engineering, Paul Gagon, and his close friend and former collaborator, Grover Jackson, founder of Jackson Guitars. Its DNA is full of rock guitar history.
Yet it breaks new ground for G&L: it has a set neck, a Leo-inspired headstock with three tuners to a side, and a 24-¾” scale to put it squarely on the classic side of the rock’n’roll stage.
Add in a TonePros tailpiece and tappable humbuckers specially designed by Gagon right here on Fender Avenue, and you have a gorgeous, high-performance rock guitar that’s simultaneously strikingly new and steeped in rock guitar history.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with Flame Maple top
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L AS4255C pickup in neck position, G&L AW4368C in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- TonePros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute ASCARI GTS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: set-neck
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Pickups: G&L AS4255C in neck position, G&L AW4368C in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- Body Wood: Mahogany with Flame Maple top
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard
- Necl Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Neck Profile: modern slim C
- Neck Inlay: pearl trapezoid
- Bridge: TonePros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap